• Produced from high zinc ratio corrosion resistant galvanized sheet and painted cabinet sheet (for cabinet types) with different color options.
• High energy efficient and silent radial fans (230V-1ph-50Hz)
• Easy access for service and cleaning due to mesh filters
• Specially designed waterproof terminal box are used for electrical connections.
• Coils are produced from high efficient, seamless copper pipe and aluminum fins.
Each coil is installed in factory after test at 20 bar pressure.
• Special drip pan is used underneath the coil that prevents air leak and allows the transfer of condensed water into the drain pan.
• Drain pan is enameled with high protection specification and self-insulated.
• Additional drip pan, made up of ABS material, are used in order to prevent dripping at the coil and valve connection.(for ceiling types)
GTT : Ceiling Concealed Type, rear inlet and front supply
GTA : Ceiling Concealed Type, bottom inlet and front supply
KTP : Cabinet ceiling type, bottom inlet and front supply
KTT : Cabinet ceiling type, rear inlet and front supply
KDT : Cabinet floor type, bottom inlet and top supply (Feet are optional)
KYT : Cabinet floor type, front inlet and top supply
GDT : Floor type without cabinet, bottom inlet and top supply
2Y - 2-Pipe Up to 60 Pa (GTT, GTA)
4Y - 4-Pipe Up to 60 Pa (GTT, GTA)
2E - 2-Pipe EC motor (GTT, GTA)
4E - 4- Pipe EC motor (GTT, GTA)
2B - 2-Pipe (KTP, KTT, KDT, KYT, GDT)
4B - 4-Pipe (KTP, KTT, KDT, KYT, GDT)
2E: 2-Pipe with EC Motor (KTP, KTT, KDT, KYT, GDT)
4E: 4-Pipe with EC Motor (KTP, KTT, KDT, KYT, GDT)