In order to apply for a job at Untes it is oblique to read and accept this terms and conditions (It is a legal obligation. Slide the page downwards)
INFORMING TEXT FOR EMPLOYEE AND APPRENTICE CANDIDATES
UNDER THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (“KVKK”) NUMBERED 6698
We, Üntes Isıtma Klima Soğutma Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“The Company”) (Üntes Heating Air Conditioning Cooling Industry and Trade Incorporated) care for the security and privacy of your personal data and in this respect, we, as the “Person Responsible for Data”, hereby submit the following matters to your information in the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“KVKK”) in relation with your personal data, which we requested from you and which you shared with us, in order to comply with our informing obligation under article 10 of the Law.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA
Our Company has the title “Person Responsible for Data” under KVKK and the relevant regulations in relation with the personal data obtained from you, our employee and apprentice candidates. You can contact us using the Contact Information of the Person Responsible for Data provided hereunder.
2. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The following personal data of you are processed in the scope of the job and apprenticeship application that you made to our company;
• Identification Information: name surname, place of birth, date of birth, gender, marital status,
• Visual information; photograph,
• Communication Information: home address, e-mail, cell phone,
• Your data related to education, job and professional life: employment history, name of employer, schools of graduation, professional competences, CV information, profession
• Apprenticeship information; school name, compulsory apprenticeship document,
• Reference information; Name, Surname, Name of Workplace, Telephone Number,
• Information on the assignment; Position, for which the Job Application is Made, Wage Expectation, Earliest Date of Commencement of Employment, Information on Whether the applicant can work with shifts, Information on whether the applicant can change the place of residence, information on driving license
• Physical Location Security Records (Physical Access/ Entrance – Exit Reports, CCTV Records),
• Process Security Information (IP Address, Target IP/ Domain Name Records, Device IMEI Number, Device MAC Address, Other Traffic Information (e.g. connection time/ period, communication amount, etc.)
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA;
Your personal data obtained in the scope of your relation with our Company are processed with the following purposes.
• Execution and assessment of application processes,
• Sending job application form and invitations through e-mail,
• Performing interviews for recruitment,
• Performing Personality inventory/ General Skills/ English/ Expertise Knowledge exams in the scope of assessment of suitability for the job and obtaining consultancy for those assessments,
• Planning the Human Resources Processes
• Contacting with the references notified to our company and checking the relevant references,
• With the purpose of executing the human resources activities for the positions that may be vacant in the future,
• Performing competitor assessment, statistical studies,
• Execution of Employee Candidate Selection and Assignment Proceses, Performance of Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
4. TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Under the provisions of the Law on the transfer of personal data and the transfer of personal data to other countries, your personal data can be shared for the purposes indicated in this informing text with the domestic public institutions and organizations, security forces, courts and execution directorates, domestic/ foreign third party real and legal people, which we are related to, service provider firms and their authorities, business partners and shareholders of our company, our group companies and our direct or indirect domestic and foreign participations, suppliers and support service suppliers, domestic people and organizations, from whom we purchase service for saving data in cloud medium.
5. METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is obtained in the scope of your applications made through channels such as İŞKUR, www.kariyer.net, http://www.untes.com etc., application forms, the e-mails you sent, consultancy companies, the educational institution, which directed you for apprenticeship, employee references and interview processes, and such data is processed in verbal, written and electronic means. Your personal data, which is obtained using the above mentioned methods, is processed in the frame of the conditions of processing personal data indicated in articles 5 and 6 of KVKK and in line with the basic principles of the law on protection of personal data.
6. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON, WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
Under the provisions of article 11 of the law, you have the following rights in relation with your personal data;
• Being informed on whether your personal data is processed,
• If the personal data is processed, requesting information on such process,
• Being informed on the purpose of processing the personal data and whether such data is used for the relevant purpose,
• Being informed on the third people in the country or abroad, to whom the personal data is transferred,
• In case the personal data is processed in an incomplete or wrong way, requesting its correction,
• Requesting the deletion or removal of personal data,
• In case of correction, deletion or removal of personal data, requesting the notification of those transactions to third people, to whom the personal data was transferred,
• Objecting to a result against the person himself/herself through the analysis of processed data exclusively by automatic systems.
• Requesting the compensation of the loss in case of damage of personal data due to processing in violation of the law.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with KVKK, when the purpose requiring the processing under article 7/1 of KVKK no more exists and/or when the period of limitation, to which we are subject under the legislation, expires, your personal data will be deleted, removed or their use will be continued after anonymizing them.
8. HOW CAN YOU USE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can make your applications related with your rights listed above to the Person Responsible for Data by completing the Application Form, which can be accessed from here.
Under the Notification on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Person Responsible for Data, the application of the Relevant Person must include name, surname, signature if the application is in writing, R.T. identification number, (passport number if the applicant is foreign), residential place of worksite address for notification, electronic mail address for notification, if any, telephone number and fax number and information on the subject of request.
The Relevant Person must indicate the matter requested in the application to be made for using the above-mentioned rights by indicating the right requested to be used in a clear and understandable way. The information and documents related with the application have to be added to the application.
The requested matter has to be related with the applicant in person, however, if the application is made on behalf of another person, the applicant has to be specifically authorized for this purpose and such authority has to be documented (special power of attorney). Furthermore, the application must include identification and address information and documents verifying identification have to be attached to the application.
The requests made by unauthorized third people on behalf of another person shall not be assessed.
9. IN HOW MUCH TIME YOUR REQUESTS ARE ANSWERED?
Your right requests related with you personal data are assessed and are answered within maximum 30 days following the date of their delivery to us. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the charge in the tariff determined by the Board on Protection of Personal Data will be collected by our Company.
If your application assessment results negatively, the reasons of rejection will be sent to the address you indicated in your application through one of the procedures selected in the Application Form, mainly through mail or e-mail.
Contact Information of the Person Responsible for Data Protection:
Üntes Isıtma Klima Soğutma Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
İmrendi Mevkii Küme Evleri No:348 06980 Kahramankazan/Ankara
Tel : +90 312 818 63 00
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org